“Reflections” is unlike anything Strikepoint has ever done. It is classified on iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon.com as New Age Music and was designed from the beginning to be a concept album: music to calm the mind and restore the spirit, music for meditation, yoga, or just plain relaxed listening.
Within the 60 minutes of music, you will find time to relax to soothing sounds of nature combined with absolutely beautiful handbell pieces from some of the world's top handbell composers and arrangers. Unlike a typical concert album, all the pieces were specifically chosen to shape the entire hour. We truly believe this is like no other.
- A Morning Meditation - Cathy Moklebust
- Meditation on 'Neumark' - Julie Stitt
- Peaceful Waters - Cathy Moklebust, commissioned by Strikepoint
- (Canoeing on West Bearskin Lake from 'Sky Tinted Waters')
- You Raise Me Up - arr. Joel Raney
- Lullaby - Nozomu Abe
- O Morning Star, How Fair and Bright (Wie Schön Leuchtet) - arr. Cathy Moklebust
- The Gift of Grace - Arnold Sherman
- Nocturne in A Minor - Karen Buckwalter
- The Lone Wild Bird - arr. Paul McKlveen
- Fantasy on 'Kingsfold' - H. Dean Wagner
- Heaven's Rest - Susan T. Nelson
- Midnight Stars Make Bright the Sky (Huan-Sha-Ch'i) - Chi-fang Liang/Hart Morris
- Spiritus - Susan T. Nelson Susan T. Nelson